We promise to keep your details private
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Simply Speaking Limited” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2015.
Your privacy is important to us. We will collect and use information supplied by you and other users of the website to improve the website. We may also use it to tell you about changes in our services or about features we think you will find interesting.
By registering with us you are deemed to have consented to the use of personal information for these purposes. However you can tell us not to use your information in this way by sending an email request to email@example.com.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Your areas of interest in terms of training, coaching or consultancy.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use the information to improve our products and services;
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided; you can tell us not to do this by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail; you can tell us not to do this by sending an email request to email@example.com
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable.
If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Simply Speaking Limited, Cullips House, 4 Nesbitts Alley, Barnet, Herts EN5 5XG.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.